Bring flexibility to your IT enterprise by supporting new business initiatives and processes while keep up with changing market conditions and incorporate emerging technologies that reduce cost, improve operational efficiency and deliver IT-enabled business solutions.
- Architecture Diagnostics. Evaluate your entire IT footprint to identify areas of concern and opportunities to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Architecture Planning. Design a roadmap to properly integrate an IT architecture strategy with your current business capabilities and goals to achieve maximum performance.
- Architecture Governance. Ensure architecture strategies align with your organization’s operational processes to integrate seamlessly and provide the highest possible value to your business.
- Application Portfolio Optimization. Analyze your current application landscape and understand how to address specific service failures, unmet needs and opportunities.
- Infrastructure Transformation. Maintain, upgrade or enhance your infrastructure and applications suites to improve day-to-day business operations and reduce cost.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Implement flexible design principles that integrate your applications with organizational business processes.
Operational and IT transformation services that reduce cost, enhance performance, ensure consistency and improve day-to-day business operations.
- Operational Transformation. Maintain, upgrade or enhance your infrastructure and applications suites to improve day-to-day business operations and reduce cost.
- IT Transformation. Upgrade or enhance your IT environment through migration and modernization services to improve efficiencies and ensure process and data consistency.
Strategic consolidation of IT resources allows for denser computing, lowers acquisition and maintenance costs, requires less power and cooling and creates a smaller physical IT footprint and a greener IT environment.
- Full Assessment. Understand your system requirements, usage, interoperability and process flow to identify virtualization opportunities.
- Planning. Develop a cohesive, holistic virtualization strategy across your IT infrastructure.
- Pilot. Test your strategies on a small scale to optimize the virtualization process.
- Implementation. Implement changes across the enterprise to reduce complexity, improve flexibility and achieve a comprehensive virtualized IT environment.
Data Center Optimization
Gain insight and drive performance in your data center to improve financial and operational performance in servers and data storage and create a greener IT environment.
- Asset Management. Define strategies for your IT infrastructure and implement full life cycle management services to keep your business on track.
- Change Management. Controlled implementation of strategies across your system enhances your business without affecting performance.
- Capacity Planning. Optimize your data center’s capacity for space, cooling, network connections, storage and virtualization.
- Power Management. An efficiently organized data center keeps energy costs low and reduces your IT footprint.
- Systems Management. Implement system strategies that are both cost-effective and dynamic enough to embrace new operational models like virtualization and cloud computing.
- Virtual Environment Management. Comprehensive virtualization strategies that consider interoperability and scaling to maximize your IT ROI.
- Data Migration. Securely transfer your existing data to new systems and applications to ensure nothing is lost during implementation of your IT initiatives