Implement an internet-based computing platform and provide shared resources, software and information to computers and other devices on-demand to reduce cost and improve efficiency, reliability, accessibility and information management. Cloud computing services fall into three categories:
- Public Cloud. Utilize a service provider’s hardware and software from a remote location – often accessed through an Internet connection – to reduce operating and maintenance cost of onsite equipment and mitigate the risk of losing information.
- Private Cloud. Deployed inside the firewall and managed on your hardware and software to enhance accessible and security of sensitive information and automate system optimization processes.
- Hybrid Cloud. A combination of hardware and software resources available on-site and remotely responsive to the needs of your organization.
Excidion provides a full-range of Cloud Computing Services including:
- Assessment. Evaluate your current IT system, information requirements, and business processes and identify opportunities to implement a cloud computing environment.
- Planning. Develop a transition strategy to enact a cloud computing environment specific to your organization’s needs with minimal disruption to business processes.
- Implementation. Migrate data and processes within your organization to enable a cloud computing platform.
- Management. Customize, maintain and optimize your cloud.
Strategic consolidation of IT resources allows for denser computing, lowers acquisition and maintenance costs, requires less power and cooling and achieves a smaller physical IT footprint.
- Full Assessment. Understand your system requirements, usage, interoperability and process flow to identify virtualization opportunities.
- Planning. Develop a cohesive, holistic virtualization strategy across your IT infrastructure.
- Pilot. Test your strategies on a small scale to optimize the virtualization process.
- Implementation. Implement changes across the enterprise to reduce complexity, improve flexibility and achieve a comprehensive virtualized IT environment.